Τρίτη 18 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Memo to the Mommy - Guest post

Σας παραθέτω αυτό το πολύ ωραίο post που είδα στο:

 

Memo to the Mommy

18 Oct

I came across this pin on Pinterest, it looks like it’s a scanned in page from a magazine ‘Parents’ from Sept 2008. I did like the ‘memo’ and so thought I’d use the words for my post today.

“You have a lot of lessons to teach your little one, but she has a few words of wisdom for you too.”

1.) Stop freaking out about the mess. There’s always time to clean, but how often to we get to make mud pies?


2.) Love me, even when I’m naughty. I’ll only be this age once.


3.) Be patient, I do everything for a reason, but I don’t know enough words yet to give you an explanation.


4.) Let me do it. I know you can do it faster and better, but sometimes experience is the best teacher.

5.) Don’t expect too much of me. I want to do all that you ask and make you happy, but I’m still little.

6.) Keep your promises. It’s all about trust. When I’m a teenager, you’ll understand why it’s so important.

7.) Don’t try to reason with me when I’m having a tantrum. Trust me – I can’t hear you over my own screaming.

8.) Don’t let me think that you’re perfect. I’ll feel a lot better knowing I’m not the only one making mistakes sometimes.


9) Set limits, I can’t actually eat a whole box of cookies – I just want to see if I’d get away with it.


Φιλιά
Μαμά Δέσποινα


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου